Booking Lorde will turn the green light on at your event!
Hire / Book a Famous Indie or Electronic Artist
As a top Famous Indie and Electronic Bands booking agent we have some of the best artists in the business, on hand to hire for your special event or as corporate entertainment, whether it’s a private gig for a celebration with friends and family or an exciting opening act for an awards show.
Events to Hire an Indie or Electronic Artist For
We have a brilliant roster of famous indie and electronic artists for hire who will get your employees and guests dancing. With their expressive, individualistic style and catchy rhythms, an indie or electronic artist can really get a memorable party going. Whatever the event these stars will be a great addition, so to get you started we have thought of a few top events where an indie or electronic band can really rock the stage:
– Corporate Event
– Private Party
– Award Show
– Promotional Campaign
Indie Artists & Bands on our Books
The unique and established indie artists we have on our books can get everyone in the party mood, each act has their own distinctive style which will make for an event like no other! Many of these indie and acts have dominated the charts and achieved major success around the world ensuring their status as the best in their genre. A few the innovative indie artists on our roster include:
- Lorde – After finding international fame with her hit song ‘Royals’ she has since won two Grammys and even been nominated for a Golden Globe for Best Original Song for the Hunger Games soundtrack ‘Yellow Flicker Beat’. Additionally, ‘Time’ magazine named her one of the ‘Most Influential Teenagers of the Year’ in 2013.
- Arcade Fire – winners of over 20 awards, including a Grammy and 2 Brits, this band are a favourite among public and critics alike. Their debut album ‘Funeral’ received great critical acclaim and was thought to be one of the best albums of the 2000’s.
- Foals – Famous for their excellent performances, this UK act have been widely commended for their live shows and even won a Q Award in 2013 for Best Live Act, whilst also having been twice nominated for Best Live at the NME’s. This unconventional and dynamic act will make your event unforgettable.
Electronic Artists & Bands on our Books
Our electronic artists are some of the best in the business, experimenting with technology and style to come up with fresh new sounds to get everyone in high spirits at your event. Some of the exceptional electronic artists on our roster include:
- Rudimental – This electronic quartet have commanded the charts with their irresistibly catchy collaborations with singers such as John Newman and Ella Eyre.
- Subgiant – Blending the electronic and rock genres, this band has taken over the UK festival scene remixing hits such as Metallica’s ‘Enter Sandman’.
- Crystal Fighters – An electronic folk band, they have rocked the stage at many festivals around Europe, performing with a contagious energy that makes the crowds go wild.
Brief History of Indie Music
Considered quite a modern genre, indie music has become increasingly popular over the more recent years as the industry has expanded. Looking back on the rich history of the genre, we have found a few facts that might pique your interest:
- Indie music first became prominent in the 1980’s when artists began to take a more hands on approach, so they could have more creative freedom, the word indie stems from ‘independent’ which accurately reflects the unique and diverse style of the genre.
- Indie music is linked closely to the DIY ethic, as it is a perfect example of the slogan.
- A BBC documentary names the inception of Indie Music came with the release of the band Buzzcocks self-published EP ‘Spiral Scratch’ in the 1970’s.
Brief History of Electronic Music
Electronic music is a revolutionary genre that stems out of artists trying out new technological elements to create music. As the world has advanced many new sounds and styles have been introduced to the genre. Here is a look back on how electronic music started:
- Some of the first electronic instruments, such as the synthesizer, were devised in the 20th Century.
- After the genre became increasingly popular, the first electronic concert was held in the Museum of Modern Art in New York on the 28th October 1953.
- Yamaha is responsible for the first entirely digital synthesizer, released in 1983.
Booking an Indie or Electronic Artist
To make your event an absolute dream just hire an Indie or Electronic Artist with us! We are a top booking agent for Indie and Electronic artists so even if you do not see your desired act above, we can still help. Our little black book of artist representatives can put us in touch with a wide range of electronic and indie artists, so we can assist with ensuring your event is the best it can be. Just give us a call if you would like to hire an indie or electronic artist and our friendly account managers will work with you for a top-quality event.
More Famous Music Acts to Book
* BRIT Awards Winners & Nominees
* Country Music Artists
* Famous Pop Stars
* Famous Pop Groups
* Jazz Swing & Blues Artists
* Indie & Electronic Artists
* International Rappers
* Opera Singers & Classical Musicians
* Rock Bands
* Famous Singers
* Soul & Disco Artists
* Urban and Hip Hop Artists
* All Famous Music Acts
* Function Bands & Musicians