Check out one of sexy hen do entertainers!
Hen Party Ideas, Activities and Entertainment to hire
A hen party is the ultimate way to let your hair down and have some fun, we have some fabulous hen party ideas, activities and hen party entertainment to hire including boylesque dancers, chocolate fountains… all kinds of entertainment that will make planning a hen party effortless! We’ll give you lots of hen party entertainment suggestions which you can book through us.
Though organising a hen party can seem like a daunting prospect you can make the most of it and get imaginative with your planning; enjoy letting your mind run riot! We have plenty of fantastic hen party ideas and you can hire hen party entertainment through us to kick off your plans.
Our Top Five Fabulous Hen Party Ideas
We have gathered together a few of our fave hen party ideas, from hitting the town to some perfect pampering, there is definitely something for everyone!
- Portable Party – Rent a bus or go on a Booze Cruise, no need to pick a venue, the road or sea can be your setting! Take the party on the go.
- Pub Crawl – A great classic, you can hit all the pubs in town and play drinking games along the way. Also a prime opportunity for a bit of fancy dress.
- Razzle Dazzle – Go to a Cabaret show, the brilliantly entertaining event is a fantastic opportunity to enjoy some glitz and glamour with the girls.
- Close to Home – If you’re not looking to splash out on an extravagant night then you can have a great time without even leaving the house. From cocktail making classes to massages and some quality beauty therapy, everyone will be in hen party bliss.
- Stay Classy – Get a taste of the high life with a West End show followed by some fancy drinks at that place the bride has always wanted to go. This is the right time to treat yourself!
There is no limit to embracing the party spirit and being creative with the hen party, you can even make it a team effort and get everyone to join in with the plans. If you need some inspiration we are just a call away, with plenty of hen party ideas and entertainment to get you started.
Some Top Tips for an Unforgettable Hen Party
To plan a successful Hen Party you need to be the queen of organisation, you have been chosen as the bride’s trusted party planner and you don’t want to let her down! Communication is key (as always). Keep in touch with the bride and other Hen Party attendees so they are in the loop. Plus it’s always better to have more heads when you’re thinking of ideas – though remember the Bride knows best – it is her hen party after all.
You need to be a master of time, from making sure everything is booked in advance to accounting for travel time or even allowing for people getting ready after spending the day paintballing or doing water sports! Also, think of something special, whether it’s hiring someone to make personalised t-shirts or creative games tailored especially for the bride-to-be, it will always be appreciated if you show you’ve put some thought into it, this isn’t just any night out! If you need some inspiration you can hire hen party entertainment with us, we are more than happy to give you some guidance.
More Wedding Entertainment
In addition we have some wonderful wedding ideas and entertainers for hire covering a range of parties including; engagement parties, hen parties and stag do parties. Plus we have remarkable wedding reception entertainment to really make it a day to remember: unusual wedding food & drink stands, professional wedding DJs, energetic music bands, accomplished classical wedding musicians, wedding dancers and very charismatic mix & mingle entertainment. For the complete list of performers for hire, check out our extensive entertainment roster
Contraband is the UK’s top entertainment agency, with responsive, skilled account managers who guarantee you inspired Hen Do ideas, some gifted entertainers for hire, and best deals possible. We are booking agents for a huge selection of entertainment to hire, and we can recommend some unique entertainment or activities for your special hen do.