Keynote Speaker Michelle Mone OBE:
Book / Hire Music Industry Speaker
As a top music industry speaker booking agency we have some of the best music speakers in the business on hand to hire for your special event or as corporate entertainment, whether it’s a glamorous and enlightening introductory speech for a music awards celebration or a more precise and investigatory look into the inner workings of the music industry for professionals. These intelligent and experienced music industry speakers can entertain your guests with their reflections on the world of music for an unforgettable event.
Exciting Music Industry Speakers on our Roster
We have an eclectic and diverse range of music industry speakers that cover a variety of genres and professions in the music business. They have many accolades and achievements to their names alongside a wealth of experience and knowledge from their career paths. Here are some of the top music industry speakers available to book through us:
- Joss Stone: This soulful singer has had great success within the industry, winning 2 Brit Awards and a Grammy alongside a multitude of other accolades. Joss Stone’s third album also received Gold Record Status by the RIAA in 2007, establishing her as one of the top bestselling soul singers of the 2000’s.
- Mel B: Iconic for her name Scary Spice, she has found global fame as part of the Spice Girls and during her solo career. Her first solo single was a collaboration with Missy Elliott and charted at no. 1 on the UK Singles Chart. She also as had regular roles as a judge on both the X Factor UK and the Australian X Factor.
- Midge Ure: After a successful career as a vocalist and guitarist for the band Silk he used his musical talents to co-write the Band Aid single ‘Do They Know It’s Christmas’ alongside Bob Geldof. His services to charity and music earned him an OBE in 2005.
The Benefits of Booking a Music Industry Speaker
There are countless reasons to book a music industry speaker, aside from their star status and fame they can bring another level to your event that will have everyone transfixed and impressed. In case you are still undecided about whether hiring a music industry speaker is right for your event we have thought of 3 top advantages to help you out:
- Advice – The music industry is one of the most competitive areas to get into and these speakers can offer you some fantastic tips and tricks to making it big.
- Experiences – These music stars are sure to have a rich history of anecdotes and behind-the-scenes stories of their career. This will make their speech even more engaging and add a level of intrigue to the proceedings.
- Stage Presence – Due to their time in the spotlight these stars know how to grab your attention and command the stage.
Booking a Music Industry Speaker
The music industry is an immensely popular and interesting business, with our brilliant music industry speakers you have the chance to get a close and personal look at what happens in and around the studio. As a top booking agency for music industry speakers you are sure to find the perfect one for your event but even if you do not see your desired speaker on our site we can delve into our little black book of representatives and help you find an exceptional speaker to make your event a hit. Just get in touch with us and we will be more than happy to help!
More Speakers & Hosts to Hire
* After Dinner Speakers
* Keynote Speakers
* Motivational Speakers
* Celebrity Hosts and Speakers
– Business & Entrepreneurs
– Current Affairs
– Film & Television
– Food & Health
– TV & Radio Presenters
* Awards Hosts & Presenters
* All Speakers, Hosts & Facilitators