Martial Arts Performers The Shaolin Warriors (Kung Fu)
Hire / Book Martial Arts Performers
For some truly inspiring and amazing entertainment hire martial arts performers to put on a captivating show that will capture the skill and art of combat. The experienced and capable martial arts performers to hire can put on remarkable displays of athleticism that everyone will love. An exciting and impressive form of entertainment, martial arts performers turn a lethal practice into a visual spectacle, immersing guests in a whirlwind of energy and exhilaration. To hire martial arts performers for your event will be a truly unique experience that people of all ages can enjoy.
What is a Martial Arts Performer?
Martial arts are a form of combat that are applied in a range of fields including law enforcement, self-defence and military. They have also been practiced for spiritual and mental development, and, as represented by the martial arts performers on our roster, for entertainment. Although it is usually associated with Asian culture, martial arts also have roots in European history, dating back to the 1550’s. Asian martial arts has stemmed from both Chinese and Indian combat, gaining prominence during the Xia Dynasty in China and during the 2nd Century BC in India.
Did You Know? – The term ‘Martial Arts’ literally means ‘Arts of Mars’ in Latin, ‘Mars’ was the name of the Roman God of War.
The Different Types of Martial Arts
With numerous styles of martial arts in the world, there is a distinguishing factor which makes each form of martial arts different. Whether it’s a particular move or focus, each type of martial arts has a certain factor that differentiates it from the others and makes for a fascinating variety of performances. Some of the different types martial arts performers that you can hire include:
- Kung Fu – Made of multiple styles, Kung Fu performers often use certain recognisable moves like Eagle Claw, Monkey and Praying Mantis which mimic moves by the animals they are named after. Internally, Kung Fu is also carried out by fighters to harness ‘qi’ which is known as ‘the flow of energy’.
- Capoeira – Recognised as an Afro-Brazilian martial art, Capoeira fighters use techniques such as leg sweeps, knee strikes or swirling kicks. With an emphasis on leg movements, capoeira also combines elements of dance and acrobatics, as well as having an evasive style of defence.
- Karate – A popular style of martial arts, karate predominately uses striking techniques such as kicking, punching and elbow strikes. It was first developed in Japan.
Hire Martial Arts Performers on our Roster
If you’re looking to hire martial arts performers for a dynamic and lively shows, we have some of the most in demand and experienced martial arts performers in the business. With incredible shows full of sensational skill, they will keep all your guests entertained as they use combat and style in a thrilling display of athletic prowess. Whether it’s a spectacular introduction to a corporate event or a headlining show to top off an amazing night, hire martial arts performers for an unforgettable celebration. We have a brilliant array of martial arts performers to hire including:
- Hire Shaolin Monks: These martial arts performers are experts at the art of Kung Fu, capturing the intensity and power of the fighting form. This team of experienced specialists have travelled around the world thrilling audiences with their atmospheric show.
- Hire Capoeira Dancers: A vibrant and visually stunning show, these martial arts performers use dance and the art of combat to draw in the crowds. They can also do bespoke workshops to allow their audience a chance to try out the impressive sport themselves.
- Hire Hyperhook: This talented group are Germany’s first ever tricking show performance team, a style derived from the more aesthetic style of martial arts. These martial arts performers use humour, combat and acting for an exceptionally choreographed show that is one of a kind.
Hire Martial Arts Performers
For a stand-out event that will have the crowds flocking to your doors, hire martial arts performers for an electrifying display of fighting style. As a top entertainment booking agency, we know the importance of unforgettable entertainment, if you hire martial arts performers your event is sure to be an absolute hit with all your guests. To book martial arts performers it couldn’t be easier, just get in touch and our knowledgeable and dedicated account managers will work with you to ensure you have the perfect performers to excite the crowds.
More Dancers to Book
* Ballet Dancers
* Ballroom Dancers
* Belly Dancers
* Bollywood & Bhangra Dancers
* Burlesque Dancers
* Can Can Dancers
* Dancers From Around The World
* Flash Mobs
* Free Running & Parkour
* LED Dancers
* Martial Arts Performers
* Pole Dancers
* Ribbon & Flag Dancers
* Roller Skating Acts
* Snake Dancers
* Street Dancers & Break Dancers
* Tap Dancers
* Themed Dancers
* All Dancers For Hire