Creating Engaging & Inspiring Events!
Our Event Management Division delivers event management services across London & the UK for a wide range of corporate and private clients. Our account managers provide an honest and creative service whilst appreciating timescales and budgets; delivering events that exceed expectations and will add value to our client’s business.
Why use an event management company?
Why use an event management company? Anyone can plan an event, but employing an experienced agency event manager can make your event really stand out. Event managers have to think creatively and aim to get the most out of the event’s budget. Agency event managers are constantly striving to do their best so that they can get the best results for their clients. For agency event managers, every client and every event is an opportunity to push the boundary of creativity further than in the last event.
Moreover, event managers need to have a good reputation as a company; therefore, they want to be remembered for their ability to integrate imagination and originality into their events. Contraband has a diverse and unique roster of amazing entertainment and famous acts that will give your event the X-factor, allowing your event to stand out from others.
What is the difference between an event management agency and an event production agency?
- Event management agency – the event manager will be generally in charge of planning, organizing, and delivering all types and sizes of events.
- Event production agency – the event production manager will be more responsible for the management of the technical / production logistics of an event e.g. lighting, sound, staging.
What does an event manager do?
An event manager is in charge of planning, organizing, and delivering all types and sizes of events. The event manager will meet with their client / stakeholders to assess their needs and determine the goals of the event. After agreeing to an objective, the event manager will then meet with client / stakeholders, vendors, and other event specialists to develop an agenda and work within the budgetary constraints set by the client / stakeholders.
- Time – we save you valuable time
- Money – we have strong negotiation powers with suppliers
- Experience – all our event managers are experienced and friendly
- Understanding – we get to know your business, event goals and requirements
- Proactive – we offer unique ideas and themes that are not ‘off-the-shelf’ packages
- Flexible – our event managers are flexible in their ideas & solutions
Dolce & Gabbana
“Julia was very professional and worked well with clients”
“Everything went well over the weekend – all customers were very happy with the items that your artistes customized. Thank you to you and your team!”
Everything went really well and we had some brilliant Feedback.
Jon did a fantastic job…
Inspired Event Management
“Thank you for all your help at such ridiculously short notice – quite a miracle really that I managed to pull it off, but, it worked due to people such as yourselves who were happy to talk over Christmas”
“Please thank Mr. Motivator again for 2 fabulous events last weekend – the client is really happy with how everything went. Everything went to plan – and we were happy to fill the room up with lots of fitness enthusiasts, thank you!”
WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED!
Event Management for:
• Sales kick-offs
• Awards Shows
• Gala Dinners
• Charity Fundraisers
• Fashion Show After-Parties
Event Management for:
• Trade Shows
Event Management for:
• Product Launches
• Brand Activation
• Experiential Marketing
Event Management for:
• Private Parties
• Private Dinners
• Bar & Bat Mitzvahs
• Luxury Weddings & Civil Ceremonies
“Where’s my event?!” Need something bespoke?
Don’t see your type of event? With 17 years success in the events industry we have covered all types of events including…booking RuPaul’s Drag Race Queen Jiggly Caliente to be the headline for Stenaline’s LGBT ferry cruise around the coast of Norway, and booking Petr the Glass Harpist for a Royal themed evening at The Royal Palace of Bucharest…
Event Management Services
We provide Event Management Services across London & the UK:
* Event management
* Event planning
* Event organisation
* Entertainment bookings
* Food & drink bookings
* Venue finding
* Event design & styling
* 3D Projection Mapping
* Event Crews
* Bespoke staging: design & build
* Stage management & show calling
* AV, lighting & technical production
* Special Effects
* Video filming / streaming
* Hospitality & promo staff
* Graphic design
* Invitations and collateral
Event Management Checklist - Tips
Find below some tips on creating an Event Management checklist.
1. Define your event’s goals and objectives:
Goals are usually specific and measurable – SMART goals are specific, measurable, attainable, realistic, and time-based. Objectives are the strategies and steps that you use to attain the goals you have set. By setting well-defined expectations, you make your event goals specific. DO try to use numbers/percentages to make your event’s success measurable e.g.
- Simply, do you wish your guests to have an utterly amazing experience?
- How many people do you want to attend in person?
- Do wish to make a profit? If so how much?
- Do you want to increase attendance?
- Do you want to increase registration?
- Do you want to increase brand-awareness?
2. Calculate a rough budget for your event:
- As a benchmark, consult budgets from past events
- Fill in the holes with educated guesses
- How much will tickets cost?
3. Select a date:
- Choose a best date but also a plan B date
4. Choose your entertainment:
- Review your goals & audience – we are ENTERTAINMENT EXPERTS at this! Consider:
- Uber impressing your guests with a famous singer, band, speaker, host, chef, celebrity
- Interactive entertainment like mix & mingle performers who are great for social media photo posts
- Themed entertainment like Christmas, Halloween, Show time…
- Branded entertainment like branded food & drink tricycles
- Experiential marketing entertainment like in-store customisation services
5. Choose a location, venue, and vendors:
- What geographic area is best for your event?
- How many people will be attending your event?
- Does the venue have the infrastructure you need?
- Do you need Wi-Fi?
- Would you like to live stream?
- Are there local vendors you can rely on?
6. If you wish to promote your event (pre- & post event):
- Promote your event on your homepage and write blog posts
- Utilise digital marketing like newsletters and social media
- Distribute your event on online event calendars
- Consider offering an early bird discount
- Consider producing a promo video
STELLAR ENTERTAINMENT IDEAS
Let’s produce a slick event together!
+44 (0)208 8291140
Event Management Division,
47-50 Margaret Street,