Keynote Speaker Michelle Mone OBE:
Book / Hire Famous TV & Radio Speakers & Event Hosts
As a top TV & radio speaker booking agent we have some of the best presenters in the business on hand to hire for your special event or as corporate entertainment, whether it’s an informative talk about navigating the challenges of presenting or an exciting and dynamic host to bring an awards celebration to life, these TV & radio speakers can bring their presenting talents to your special occasion.
Exciting TV & Radio Speakers on our Roster
We have a fantastic variety of TV and radio speakers available to book who are sure to entertain your guests with their television knowledge and insight into the dynamics of presenting. With all kinds of presenter professionals covering everything from current affairs to comedy, these speakers have a wealth of experience and achievements to bring to your event. Some examples of excellent TV & radio speakers include:
- Lenny Henry: A true staple of British television, Lenny Henry has been recognised for his services to drama and charity, being appointed CBE and Knighted in 2015. He is also the co-founder of Comic Relief and was instituted as a fellow of the Royal Television Society.
- Konnie Huq: After spending 10 years as a Blue Peter presenter Konnie Huq has gone on to have a succession of gigs presenting shows such as The Xtra Factor. She also co-wrote the second episode of the critically acclaimed television show ‘Black Mirror’ and her charitable side is shown through her position as an ambassador for British Red Cross.
- Clare Balding: A familiar face due to her extensive sports presenting on the BBC, Clare Balding was awarded the RTS Sports Presenter of the Year as well as being appointed an OBE. Throughout her career she has worked on 4 Olympics, 3 Paralympics and 3 Winter Olympics!
The Benefits of Booking a TV or Radio Speaker
The TV & Radio speakers available have many attributes to bring to your event, their unique presenting and hosting talents mean they will prove to be great entertainment for your guests. A TV or radio speaker is always a fantastic choice if you’re looking to inform and entertain the attendees in a fun and interesting way, they can add something extra to make your event a huge hit. Some more advantages to booking a TV or radio speaker include:
- Experience: They have built a career on communication; a presenter is right at home hosting or speaking to large or small crowds and know how to address and connect to their audience.
- Energy: A key component of being a TV or radio presenter is passion, this can be contagious as they speak to your guests, getting them invested and engaged in the chosen subject.
- Status: As with all celebrities, adding their name to an event can help to raise awareness about the occasion, whilst also using their familiar face to gain the guests trust and attention.
Hiring a TV & Radio Speaker
If you’re looking to make your event unforgettable, a TV or radio speaker is the right choice. As a top booking agency for TV & radio speakers we would be happy to help with any enquiries or advice and even if you do not see the act you’re after on our site, you can still get in touch and we can open up our little black book of representatives to find your preferred TV or radio speaker. Give us a call today to find out more about booking a TV & radio presenter for your event.
More Speakers & Hosts to Hire
* After Dinner Speakers
* Keynote Speakers
* Motivational Speakers
* Celebrity Hosts and Speakers
– Business & Entrepreneurs
– Current Affairs
– Film & Television
– Food & Health
– TV & Radio Presenters
* Awards Hosts & Presenters
* All Speakers, Hosts & Facilitators