RuPaul’s Drag Race Lip Sync Eleganza Extravaganza!
Hire / Book RuPaul’s Drag Race Queens
You can hire RuPaul’s Drag Race Queens to send the crowds wild at your event with their vibrant personalities and sparkling wit. These outgoing performers are always exceptional fun and a popular addition to any event. We have some of the top drag queens in the business who found fame on RuPaul’s Drag Race. As a booking agent for RuPaul’s Drag Race Queens we can help you book them for your event; there is a brilliant array to choose from, each with their own unique style and approach that makes them stand out: Alaska, Alexis Michelle, BenDeLaCreme, Bob the Drag Queen, Courtney Act, Ginger Minj…
Jiggly Caliente, Jinkx Monsoon Jujubee, Katya , Pandora Boxx, Phi Phi O’Hara, Sharon Needles, Violet Chachki… We can promise you an exciting affair doused in glitter and glam if you book RuPaul’s Drag Race Queens, they always make an excellent impression on their audience.
Where Does the Term Drag Queen Come From?
Though the definite roots of the phrase are unclear it is thought that the word ‘drag’ was first used as an acronym of ‘Dressed Resembling A Girl’ or to refer to the skirts worn in the 1800’s that would drag on the ground. The etymology of the word queen in this context is that it is a slang term for an effeminate gay man. Although it has been used as derogatory term in the past the gay community have reclaimed it with a more positive and empowering meaning.
Did You Know? – The first recorded use of “drag” in reference to actors dressed in women’s clothing is from 1870
About RuPaul’s Drag Race
First airing in early 2009, RuPaul’s Drag Race has grown to be an immensely popular staple of American television, overall it has run for ten seasons with an eleventh in the works. RuPaul’s Drag Race was sold to the network after RuPaul’s first pitch, clearly recognising the potential and uniqueness of the show. The aim of the show is to find the next drag queen superstar in America. RuPaul and a panel of judges critique the contestant’s performances over the weeks and eventually determine who is the best. Its success has also led to two spinoff shows, won RuPaul two Emmy’s for Outstanding Host of a Reality Series and won Outstanding Reality Program at the GLAAD Media Awards in 2010.
Our 5 Favorite RuPaul’s Drag Race sayings
- BGB- int. An acronym for “Bye, girl, bye!” – said by a drag queen when a fellow queen she didn’t like gets sent home from RuPaul’s Drag Race.
- Charisma, Uniqueness, Nerve & Talent – The four qualities RuPaul looks for in a drag queen, contestants must uphold and the queen with the most C.U.N.T snatches the show.
- Glamazon- n. A slang term for a tall, glamorous and assertively self-confident woman.
- The Five G’s – An Acronym meaning “Good God, get a grip girl!”
- Sissy That Walk – v. To walk with sass.
Book RuPaul’s Drag Race Queens
We have an astounding roster of RuPaul’s Drag Race Queens to book, with flourishing careers that have been bolstered by their time on the show they are some of the most in demand performers on the scene. If you want to book RuPaul’s Drag Race Queens you can peruse our fabulous performers for the perfect drag queen to either DJ, host or put on an unforgettable show at your event. Whether it is a celebration in need of some charisma and energy to get the party started or a club night that requires some equally lively and fun entertainment, if you hire RuPaul’s Drag Race Queens you are guaranteed a night to remember. To give you just a taste here is just a few of the amazing drag queens to hire on our books:
- Drag Queen Jujubee – This vivacious and funny drag queen was a fan favourite during her time on the second series of the show. Excelling at lip-sync, make-up and with a great sense of humour Jujubee is the full package and will be sure to be a hit at any event.
- Drag Queen Alaska – A passionate and glamorous drag queen, Alaska joined the show in its fifth season. With two successful albums to her name and a devout following of fans Alaska will light up any stage with her charisma.
- Drag Queen Katya – With a shining personality winning over many viewers which was recognised when she was voted ‘Miss Congeniality’ in the reunion special, Katya has been very popular since leaving the show with her own YouTube channel and a podcast. Your event will go down a storm with this fantastic drag queen.
Book RuPaul’s Drag Race Queens
For a truly outrageous event just get in touch if you would like to hire RuPaul’s Drag Race Queens with us. Our knowledgeable and enthusiastic account managers will help you book a Drag Queen who is suited to your event and will make it the talk of the town for years to come. We are a booking agent for RuPaul’s Drag Race Queens and would be delighted to assist you with a drag queen booking; giving you any recommendations or advice necessary to ensure your occasion is special. Just make an enquiry or give us a call and we can get you started on booking the best RuPaul’s Drag Race Queen for your dream event.