Book The Cricket Simulator
Have you ever wondered what the adrenaline rush is like when facing 90mph fast bowling? Experience it for yourself with the cricket simulator! However, if the pace isn’t your thing, the speed can be dropped down at the touch of a button, meaning anyone can experience the thrill of the hit. The portable event solution brings cricket to life like nothing else. Stepping into the Cricket Simulator is a game-changing experience through the blend of entertainment, competition and socialising.
The team’s mission is to give everyone the opportunity to play the sport they love. The experience offers completely variable speeds from 20mph – 100mph. This means the experience is perfect for anyone, whether you are a cricket novice or seasoned pro, they will find the right challenge for you. This cricket experience is ideal for corporate events, brand activations, or any special occasion. In 2019 the cricket simulator was used for over 250 events working with partners such as NatWest, British Land, CSM and David Lloyd.
The Cricket Simulator offers the below:
– All equipment and flooring provided.
– Built-in queue management system allowing 80 – 100 users per hour – perfect for high footfall events.
– Chance to face different international bowlers, whether you fancy taking on spin or pace, the cricket simulator has you covered.
– Full set up, operational management is taken care of by experienced operators.
– Live leaderboards at every activation, allowing participants to compare scores with friends but also against celebrities who have previously played, such as Ryan Giggs, Gary Neville, Joe Root and Moeen Ali.
– Real stadium sounds, replicating the true experience a professional cricketer would encounter.
– Six interactive and immersive game modes, whether it’s a scoring competition or the last man standing challenge, there is something for everyone to enjoy.
– Soft bowling balls are used, meaning anyone can play, saving the hassle of protective equipment.
– Unique wagon wheel scoring system, showing shot distance and direction.
– Branding options are available for the experience.
– The cricket simulator operates both indoor and outdoor.
– The standard footprint is 12m L x 3m W x 4m H, however, the team can offer a slightly smaller setup if required.
– They also offer a baseball event solution.
★ With six different immersive game modes, your level of cricket experience does not matter!
★ Live leaderboards add to the competitive experience!
★ Worked with big brands like NatWest, British Land and David Lloyd.
Tell a friend
Here’s what the Cricket Simulator’s clients said:
“It’s been a pleasure to work with the team throughout the past six months of the NatWest campaign. Everyone I have worked with, from the concepting stages right the way through to the match-day activations have been true professionals, tackling any issues along the way with an impressive can-do attitude and determination to deliver an experience to the very highest standard… I’ve been particularly impressed by how receptive participants of all age groups and demographics have been, from children as young as 6 or 7 through to men and women in their 40’s and 50’s.
– Matt Smith, Project Manager M&C Saatchi
“We are delighted with the results; we’ve had nearly 2200 people partake. Some people have never played cricket before, but they still participated and really enjoyed it and then kept coming back every day to give it a go. It has been extremely popular with our shoppers and local community, adding value to their shopping experience, bringing people and communities together in the process”
– Marketing Manager, British Land
Cricket Simulator’s previous clients:
Videos of The Cricket Simulator