Book Dinosaur Creations
Dinosaur Creations champion green-thinking and awareness of environmental concerns. The Dinosaur Workshops are arts and crafts based with an emphasis on using recycled materials and finding ways to be creative in a sustainable and environmentally positive way.
They offer imagination led workshops to encourage crazy, abstract wonderful dinosaur creations to suit all ages and abilities. The dinosaur workshops are truly excellent fun for all kinds of events. Dinosaur artworks are shown off in an energetic dinosaur parade to complete each workshop, incorporating all the festival party vibes and ending on a mad, whacky, creative high!
The Dinosaur Workshops cover a range of fun workshops to suit all ages and tastes including:
– Dinosaur Mask Making Workshop: is Dinosaur Creations’ most popular workshop, proving incredibly popular with kids and adults alike.
– Build a Giant Dino Workshop: explores collaborative, community-orientated making in which a group of participants work together to try and build the biggest dinosaur they can from recycled materials. You then pick up the giant Dino and do a dinosaur conga with all the participants dancing along behind the creation!
Adult Dinosaur Workshops
The Adult Dinosaur Workshops include “Dinosaur Life Drawing” which is a weird and wonderful take on a classic life drawing class but with a twist. Models wear Dinosaur Creations’ masks and costume elements…
…where the artist & founder, Elizabeth guides participants with their drawings, offering help and support. This workshop, like all of Dinosaur Creations workshops are available and accessible for all abilities (18+). Elizabeth encourages beginners to explore their drawing style!
A range of other craft-based art workshops can be designed to fit with your ideas / needs for certain festival areas / event. Large dinosaur sculptures / installations / festival build / set with a dinosaur twist can be created for bespoke projects.
Lapworth Museum’s Lapworth Lates Competition – Winners
– Dinosaur Creations won the Lapworth Lates competition to bring Dinosaur Creations to the Lapworth Museum of Geology (Birmingham University). Dinosaur mask making workshops ran from an actual dinosaur museum. Surrounded by dinosaur fossils and artefacts, the participants ended the workshop with a dinosaur parade, wearing their creations to party around the museum.
Latitude Festival’s Art Caravan Competition – Winners:
– Dinosaur Creations won the Latitude Art Caravan Competition where a huge dinosaur head called the ‘CARAVAN-A-SLIDE-O-SAURUS’ was installed as a playhouse for kids, complete with a dinosaur tongue slide! This super fun dinosaur installation also doubles up as a workshop venue – amazing for any festivals and can also be hired and kitted out as a bar.
Example of Clients:
Camden’s People Theatre/Crave Festival:
– An immersive dinosaur workshop with an emphasis on wearable sculptures and performativity.
London College of Fashion, University of the Arts London:
– Provided bespoke dinosaur mask making workshops to complement an exhibition which explored recycling and abstract forms.
★ Build a giant Dino & and do a dinosaur conga!
★ Creative sustainability, using recycled materials
★ Latitude Festival’s Art Caravan Competition winner
Tell a friend
Here’s what Dinosaur Workshops – Dinosaur Creations’ clients said:
‘I was so impressed by the fabulous workshop that Lizzie put on last week. She is a talented Artist, who showed the children how much fun Arts can be. I hope she will come back again soon.’
– Shona Chambers: Space@61
‘Lizzie’s workshops are fun and original. A fantastic selection of materials and a relaxed, inclusive environment to suit all ages and abilities. Will be back!’
– Siannon Saunders: Southbank Centre
‘Wonderful workshop – kids loved having a huge variety of material to use and loved the freedom of being able to let their dinosaurs take an abstract shape. Would Recommend’
– Charlotte Baxter
Dinosaur Workshops – Dinosaur Creations’ previous clients:
UAL: University of the Arts London
London College of Fashion
Videos of Dinosaur Workshops – Dinosaur Creations